Saturday, September 1, 2007

William's NEW class

I got another call from the kids' school today, this time from the director. She was very cheerful and said that she wasn't sure why William had been put in the 2s class and that birthdays through December belong in the young 3s. That was different from what I'd been told yesterday, but it is all sorted out now. They have room for him in the young 3s and will notify his new teacher about his arrival so she will be ready for him on Tuesday. His teacher's name is Ms. Jennine and his new room will have bumble bees. It's time to start talking up the bees, which will be a hard sell after the jungle room. I'm sure he'll adapt nicely, though. His new room only has 8 students and one teacher (as opposed to 12:2 before). He'll thrive in that atmosphere.

I'm so pleased to have him placed where it's most appropriate for him and I'm glad I called instead of worrying about sounding like a bragging mother. He's gonna be great!!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

This is great news! Can't wait to hear how the first day goes for William - and for Mary. I look forward to a school-related post later this week. I hope they love it and I'm sure they will!