Tuesday, January 9, 2007

It's official.

We've decided to stay in our house for another couple of years to save more money toward the new house.

The current plan is to move the office junk into storage and the computer into our room. Mary will move into the office to solve the sleep issues. It does still leave our nighttime potty training problem unsolved. We're looking for a nice computer cabinet. We've found a few cabinets, but the space for the tower is too small. Keep your eyes peeled for any compact computer furniture, please.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, I wasn't expecting that. So how are you going to decorate Mary's room?

Lisa said...

It will probably be a while before we do. I'd love to paint it lavender, but since the painted nursery and kids' room turned some buyers to other houses, I think I'll try to restrain myself. We'll move her toddler bed into the "office" and for a while, I think that's all she'll have. We'll buy a twin for her within a year when it's time for Robert to sleep in a toddler bed. Then, I'll get her some sweet linens, etc.