Tuesday, March 24, 2009

It's New House Eve!

Sure, I haven't packed even the teeniest bit of our apartment, but I couldn't resist the urge to announce that tomorrow morning (way too early) is our closing day! The house we've been planning, saving and dreaming for over the last 9 months is finally going to be ours! Sure, we're forking over more money than I've ever had to fork before, and we're taking out a loan for a few times that, but we're going to be homeowners again.

No more hearing our neighbors cough in the middle of the night or listening in on the upstairs neighbor's morning pee. No more reminding the kids what it might sound like downstairs when they play hopscotch across our living room rug.

Tomorrow, we get the keys to our dream house! It's exciting and you can be sure that we'll be taking pictures of our palace tomorrow afternoon. We won't have computers up and running to post them, but we'll get there. :-)

The movers are coming on Monday and it's good-bye apartments, HELLOOOO house!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

YIPPPEEEE! I am so excited for you guys!

Bonnie said...

Congratulations! I'm envious as I listen to my dogs barking at the german shepherd upstairs racing back and forth across their apartment...

Kristen said...

Yay!