Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My dear Aunt Virginia

We lost my Great Aunt Virginia today.



She will leave a great void in this world. She possesses the most kind and gentle heart our family has ever seen. She was like a grandmother to me when my parents divorced and we needed extra love and assistance. She and Uncle Henry showered our family with love.

She leaves us and her husband of 63 years, as well as the pain and illnesses of this world to stand in the presence of our Lord. We miss her terribly and will look forward to the day we will be reunited with her in eternity.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am sorry for your loss. We will be praying for your family

Bonnie said...

She sounds like a wonderful woman, and clearly had a lot of love to give. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Melanie said...

I am deeply sorry for you in this great loss to your family and the world. What a lovely woman she was. And what a blessing to know that she is in the presence of the Lord.