Friday, September 21, 2007

Are you mocking me?

Yesterday Robert had a very verbal day. He copied everything we said. I don't think he was using words exactly, but he was copying the sounds. He copied Mary saying "bye bye", he said Ma Ma a lot, but I'm not convinced he was saying my name as much as he was just whining. I sqwaked when I realized I'd forgotten to make the kids' lunches before school and he sqwaked the same way. Later he said "go go" and "more."

Now the important thing is to convince Mary that she doesn't have to make her voice go super-sonic when she talks to him because he's been talking in squeals all day today.

I wonder if we're in for his 2nd word soon. His first being "nya nya" for hungry.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I cannot believe how fast he is growing up! He was crawling around like a pro today! It's bittersweet, isn't it?