Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Uh oh...three in a row.

Last week, at 9.5 weeks old, Robert started sleeping for 10 hours straight. That was really great. Last night he ate last at 8:30 and slept until 8 this morning. I was wondering how he'd done it, but when I walked in this morning I found him wide awake with his thumb in his mouth. I'm thrilled that he can soothe himself, but I haven't broken Mary of this habit yet. Now I've got 3 to break! I thought we'd gotten off scott free with this one because he refused a pacifier and didn't appear to really need one.

He sure is cute with his thumb in his mouth though.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

awww, I love thumb suckers! Did you get a picture of it? What a cutie!

Bonnie said...

I think thumb-sucking is so cute! I could be biased, though - I did it till kindergarten. And hey, I'm no worse for it now!

Kristen said...

Thumb-sucking is cute...when you are little, unlike myself, who sucked until I was 12!

Lisa said...

Maybe we'll bribe them all with bikes when they turn 5.