Saturday, December 30, 2006

A glimpse of normalcy...

We had a regular old day today. We did normal Saturday lazy things and then had dinner with family..out! Other than the overabundance of laundry, things are settling. I'm not getting the continuous sleep I so crave and deserve, but I'm functioning at a pretty normal level. I keep wondering when my 6 weeks will be up so I can get to the gym and start losing these inches. I only have 7 baby pounds left (from this baby - I've got 50 from 2 prior pregnancies), but plenty of inches and flaps and pudges to readjust. Perhaps Robert will trade me, pound for pound...he'll gain it and I'll lose it. I'd never wish this belly flab on him though.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

You did awesome with this pregnancy! I still have about 17 pounds to lose from Colin. I just don't know how I'm going to get it off. I'm almost at the point of settling at my new size :(