Monday, August 29, 2005

Lisa broke out the German vocab flash cards again. This isn't the first time...and it won't be the last.

We actually met 9 years ago (August 1996) in German class. So far meeting my wife is the only good thing I got out of German class...maybe this trip will make 2 things. It's hard to imagine, but this December we'll have been married for 4 years.

Today our new camera bag came in the mail. Holy huge freakin' camera bag Batman! This thing is big enough to carry a few regular lenses (all of the ones I own), a couple large lenses, a couple bodies, a ton of accessories, and it has a place for a laptop. It'll probably weigh 50 lbs fully loaded...pray that the doctors performing my corrective spinal surgery have steady hands...*crack*

I'm suprised Lisa hasn't exploded yet. We don't know where we're staying for 2 nights in our trip :-) Lenny is working on it though...so far he's come through amazingly well for us and I'm sure we'll have a great place to stay. Hopefully when we get back we have great stories and pictures from our trip...especially about the couple of nights we had to live in the streets of Munich.

No comments: