Monday, August 8, 2005

I'm sure our Germany trip will be great, but it will be a bit more last-minute than I'd like. Currently it looks like we'll be renting a car and driving around from city to city...hopefully it's not too stressful.

The good news is that we should get a good price on hotels due to our "international connections."

Next week I'll be in San Diego for a trade show. I'll be representing the company in the booth and answering questions about the product. It'll be nice to sit back for a moment and see all the infrastructure that's built around the product that I played a major part in bringing about. Hopefully it'll be another learning experience about the industry...meet lots of potential customers...hear what the buzz is about the product.

Had a good interview at work today...potential new hire.

Doug

No comments: