Thursday, November 8, 2007

My Wiggly Hair

I got my hair cut today. It was time and I wanted to lose several inches. I did it while the big kids were at school. When they saw me, William asked "why is your hair short like mine, Mom?" He had just gotten his hair cut. But since I was also experimenting with a new style, using my natural wave in my hair instead of spending seemingly endless hours straightening while drying it in the morning, Mary asked, "why is your hair wiggly, mom?"

Well, it wasn't too long after that that my natural wave fizzled and I decided to take Jennifer up on her offer to enhance my wave. So, after several hours at the salon, I emerged with the wiggliest hair I've ever had.

I'm not positive that I like it, so your honest opinion is helpful, but don't be too brutal because I'm stuck with it for at least a couple of weeks until her next available appointment. :-)

You'll have to forgive my crazy-eyes and odd angle. Self-photography (yes, that's my mirrored image) isn't easy.


5 comments:

Bonnie said...

I like it! It's very flattering.

Unknown said...

I love it!!! You look gorgeous

Melanie said...

I really like it! I think the shorter lenghth really complements the curls. I like it pulled back, but I especially like the full look of the top picutre. I definitely vote for keeping the new look.

Emily T said...

I love your "wiggly" hair. Your so lucky to have the option of both!

Kristen said...

I really like the "wiggly" hair. It looks very nice on you, but I am partial to straight hair.